Friday, May 03, 2013

Kurama - Kyuubi or The nine-tailed fox (Sketch)



                 Kurama - Kyuubi or The nine-tailed fox

This is my latest work sketched in under 10 ten minutes with the first black colored pen I could lay my hands on. It's a character from one of my favorite mangas, Naruto. (Sketched from an image I found online.)  

I have NEVER shared my artwork on a public platform (unless one counts the numerous drawing competitions in school to which I dragged my Mom because our drawing teacher said that we SHOULD and I was never one to refuse a teacher's orders. But I found my skill much later, so, those competitions don't count. And anyway, animated cartoons wasn't my drawing teachers idea of art. So, I didn't start drawing these until much later.)

I hope to upload more of my sketches...   

No comments: